Baby Singing While Watching Trebellina

Thank you for posting your results with Trebellina. I recently purchased the DVD for my young ones. They are not yet starting to sing, but it definitely helps in our motivation to know that good results can come from the DVD. We’ll keep going and thanks again for letting us in on your results. By the way, how often would you view Trebellina in those first two months?

Hi Tobias,
I think your little ones will enjoy the video. Play it every day. If you do not have time for the full run, which I think is 30 min, just put it on “Animated clips” and the music lessons will play, I believe just the animated play is a little over 10 minutes.

That is a great suggestion to play just the “animated clips” depending on time/interest. There is so much for our children to learn and see!

Hi Kappasweet,
I went back to the Trebellina DVD and was unable to find “animated clips” in the menu. All I have for a menu is “play”. Is there a trick to pulling up the menu for the DVD? Perhaps I have a different version? (just purchased this month)

Thanks

Hi, I don’t know, “Animated Clips” is directly under “Play” on the “Top Menu” when I play my DVD. I hope they did not start putting out a different version, I have found the animated clip option to be so helpful because you can just play the music lesson portion. The percussion instrument clip is excellent, but I don’t find any other part of the dvd to be necessary to watch more than once.

Tobias8 I bought trebellina for my grandson when he was 29 month and at first we watch it 2 or 3 times a week (when he comes to my house). Now at 33 month old we play it once a week. He still keeps interest in the songs especially Old Mc Donald that he first knew with Kidsongs DVD. Very soon after seeing it he start singing something like the notes and usually he goes to the keyboard and plays the notes in descending sequence from right to left. Today I was surprise because I heard him saying the notes NAMES and afterwards playing diferent notes (not as usual descendig order) and singing EiEiO.
I am really glad I found this product and will continue listening again and again.
How old is your oldest baby? I am sure you will enjoy it.