Baby not interested in reading cards.... HELP!!

Hi… I started using Glenn doman cards since the 2nd month of my child… she was interested initially. I also show her some picture cards which are different from the reading cards. She used to see both fine. But recently she is more interested in picture cards but not interested in the glenn doman cards. What should I do? She is now 5 months

Kids do things at their own pace. My oldest was really good at letter recognition and letter sounds early, but then decided he just didn’t want to learn any more / work on reading for a few years. He both had to mature and we had to come up with better ways of making it interesting/fun before he’d progress again. We weren’t too concerned.

That being said, she’ll have a better time in Kindergarten if she has decent letter recognition (writing them, except for her own name, isn’t so important). Maybe on paper isn’t the right activity now, but instead pointing out letters on signs or magnets on your fridge or something similar-- for very short sessions. There’s no reason why the practice can’t be fun.