Baby Learning Schedule

Hi guys,
I’m thinking how is working mom arrange their learning activity(reading,teach math,etc…) with their baby.It’s there any daily schedule to follow?
Wonder if we can share our baby schedule…I’m sure it will be a good info that parents can have 8)

I did try previously , but end up due to tight schedule working I did not follow exactly for the schedule.

For weekdays schedule will be after works timing to teach my children.

My schedule will be divided into English and Mandarin schedule days, which one day will be watching video for 1/2 hrs, rest and their own play times for 1/2 hour, then writing alphabets. Then story bedtime for English.

This same to do with Mandarin language as well. Saturday and Sunday, will be added in colouring/ drawing as well.

I have nanny taking care of kids in the morning. i let them watch YBCR or any other educational DVD during brkfst, lunch (@ 30 - 40 minutes each day). When I come home in the evening, I show them math cards 2 times (3 equations) with the interval of 2 hours. Also I do flashcards of reading words twice a week. I read atleast 2 books after dinner, before putting them to bed.
I had written email to Gentle revoltion telling that i m FT working mom (with travelling husband) and mom of twins. And asked if it will be ok, if I dont follow the schedule as given in the book, but make modifications in it? (like showing only 3 cards only 2 times?). And I got reply back that it is absolutely fine, as long as your kids are showing interest in it. My kids started crying looking at dots when they were 6 mo old, i stopped for 1 months, and started again and they did fine after that (14 mo now)… Hope this helps. I would love to see if anyone else has more tight schedule and how do they find time.

BTW, i try that my kids gets exposed to multiple langueages, my nanny speaks more spanish to them, me and my husband speak english to them and they watch some TV programs in 2 indian languages. Hopefully they will pick up all these different languages soon.

I show him Reading and Math in the same session. We do 3 sessions in a day. Here goes a typical session:

1. Math (currently showing dots 1-10).
  2. Words (2 sets of 5 words each)
  3. Couplet (1 set of 5 couplets).
  4. Words (2 sets of 5 words each)
  5. Couplet (1 set of 5 couplets).
  6. Words (final set of 5 words).

So each session will show 25 single words and 10 couplets plus dots 1 to 10.

Will do each session after breakfast, lunch, and dinner. So that makes 3 sessions in a day without forgetting.

I play YBCR around 11 AM while he has something to eat. I play it until he is done with eating which will be around 15 to 20 mins.

Questers.

hello there,

i had downloaded one of the mommy’s scheduled posted here a while ago, and managed to change to my baby schedule…but unfortunately, so far failed to follow it… :frowning:

it seems that its hard to follow the schedule when your baby still growing :wacko: