Baby has got teeth next to front top teeth

:unsure: Hi. My baby has her two bottom teeth then got two teeth next to the top front teeth. She doesn’t have the top front teeth yet. She is a year old. Is this normal?

It’s uncommon, but not anything to worry about. My son’s teeth came in similarly, first the bottom front two, then the top not-front two, then the top front two, then the bottom left one beside the two he has. We’re still waiting on the one on the right. I’ve been told that anytime before 15 months is within the normal range for a FIRST tooth. Your little one has 4, so that seems to fit the guidelines.

Hi, there is nothing to worry about. My son got top first two - in front of gums. It looked like teeth were very much in front of another teeth(this didnt exist) in top. But all is fine now. he gums became normal after two more teeth grew in sides.

Don’t worry too much about it. My youngest daughter just turned 1, and up until last week she had absolutely No Teeth :ohmy: . I took her for her checkup and the Dr. said that as long as she gets at least a tooth by the time she was 18 months she should be fine. In the span of 1 week she got a whopping 6 teeth all at once! 4 teeth on top and 2 on bottom. My 2nd daughter (now 2) got her first 2 teeth at six months. It was so weird because they were the top 2 canines so she looked like a Baby Vampire lol when she smiled!

So in conclusion, kids get their teeth at different ages and in different places(top or bottom). And if you are seriously worried that something is wrong then take them to their regular Dr. Their Dr. can tell you if its something to really be concerned about.

Hi All! I am also very concern about my son, he is one year and has got 4 teeth but only from top.
there are is no sing of having teeth from bottom.