Babies Born in 2011

My daughter is expecting and is on her 39 week. So maybe next week my grandaughter is born. I will like to meet parents or grandparents whose child has been or is going to be born in the same month (february).
It would also be nice to have a birth club as ther is for year 2010 and others.

I am soo excited for you!
Sounds like any day now you will get very busy!
Great idea about birth club :slight_smile:
I think you can start something like that through Parentweb.
I am due in 2 months will be happy to join the club :biggrin:

It would be nice to have a separate topic by age, and only for questions in early learning. Like 0-6, 6-12, 12-18, etc.
So it will be easier for new members to find valueable info, without wasting time on digging through topics. :slight_smile:

¡ Hi Nadia ¡

Congrats for your second baby. Do you know if it will be a boy or girl? My grandaughter will only be 2 month apart form your baby so we can share information It would be very nice if later on, some day in life they can meet. lol :laugh: :laugh:

I enter this thread on parent web but there i can not see recent threads. really never could so i am answering in brilkids.
Yes lets hope to see more moms with babies from January to June 2011 and centered our topics on early education on the first quarter or half a year.
Congratulation again for your baby.

hi
My baby boy has been born on 08 feb 2011 :smiley: .HE is a happy healthy baby.his weight is 3.01 kg and gave birth naturally. :slight_smile: