Audio books in other languages

Ok now this may seem to be a really dumb question but please bear in mind in Australia we mostly all speak only one language, English.
When I go to the shops ( physical or online) and look for audio books I only see books in English. Now I assume the rest of the world doesn’t listen to English audio books all the time. It would seem a little strange doing that in say china, right? My question then is what is available in your country? What can I get easily? Can I get audio books in French and Japanese and ( fingers crossed) a digital version of the book to match? Or even just lots of audio? Maybe even the same stories I already have in English?
Where from?
We have finally been making some progress with our languages but the kids are too old for a lot of stuff and too young for other resourses. So far mixing adult and kid resourses is working OK. Plus my kids can order me both beer and coffee in 4 languages now! lol I am thinking that using audio books might be the solution. It gets us exposure, vocabulary, and uses the time we have spare in the car.
I saw the Lex sight, and though I loved their stuff its very expensive and audio books are basically the same thing but cheaper.
Does anyone have any French kids music or Japanese kids music they can recommend?