Appreciation for Lappy, KL, and the Team at Brillkids. I Thank You.

Hi Lappy,
I wanted to take a moment in time to appreciate you and everything your team does. Giving credit where credit is due is an important part of being a good community member/member of the human race.

I also wanted to tell you that i really like your quote , " If the world is night, shine my life like a light."
That is a truly inspirational life statement. Thank you for sharing :slight_smile:

The one that i’ve adopted and choose to be is," I want to be a positive force in the universe." KL’s Brillkids, and you by being a part of it, is definitely a positive force in the universe.

I like to look for ways everyday that i can so something, anything, to be that way.
Random Acts of Kindness…RAK’s.

From reading your posts, …what you say and how you say it…your team is clearly and genuinely kind to everyone, and you should know that your light does shine through.

Finding this site, like most people here, has changed our life for the better.

Anyway, love & light to you and all around you.
I thank you for all that you do.

Even i would like to thank the entire team for providing us such great platform.

Would like to add my appreciation to the incredible team at Brillkids for their attention to detail and for some of the best early learning products and services available through your website. Thank you so much for giving so many the tools to become the light showing their children along the path of learning.
Sincerely,
Extremebartending Grandma :biggrin:

I think this thread will be going on for a while!

Let me join in and thank all the organisers of this brilliant resource. It is by far the best run forum I have seen and it has been a great pleasure to be part of this community. My only regret is not to have found you earlier!

I agree also… Thanks for giving such a great platform that holds a great community. :biggrin:

Aww, thanks so much, everyone. It’s comments and posts like these that really encourage us to keep on going!

Ext.Bart.Dad - your check is really in the mail… :biggrin:

Hahaha, thanks for the words of encouragement ExtremeBartendingDad (and Grandma) and everyone. It’s hard to blush in a forum, but I believe I did when I read through that post!

And just to share, I too believe in the need to do RAKs (random acts of kindness) - I think that if more and more people find it within themselves to do something nice for someone they may never meet and from whom they may never get anything in return, the world will be a so much better place to live in, not just for us but for our kids as well.

So for those of you here in the community who have been so willing and open to share what you have - experience, lessons, and even just your time to help out a fellow member, we thank you. If it weren’t for you guys, we wouldn’t have this wonderful opportunity of being here.

:blush:

When it comes to education or anything to do with my grandchildren this site is my site of choice. Not only it is an excellent resource but it is also full of parents/grandparents with the same desire to create a better society and world through educating children. Now if only we could get the people focused on war to turn their attention to the more important issues like health, education and safety of our children. I love that this is such a global society and that everyone here is in total agreement that the education, health and safety of the children around the world is a very important issue.

The reason I appreciate this site so much is that KL, Lappy and the others here are a strong force in making a huge difference in the education around the world and providing a forum where people from around the world can share their ideas to make the world a better place.

Well said, patreiche! Couldn’t have said it better!

Thanks, Brillkids team. :smiley:

Thank you very much, Brillkids team, for all the tools you’ve put in our hands to make educating our children easier task.
Thank you!
NadiaD.