anyone using jumper for your baby?

http://hk.myblog.yahoo.com/shellychan2008/article?mid=1311

I have the same one, and Gabriel has always loved it.

My son LOVED, LOVED, LOVED this. I put him in it (for about 3 min at a time) when he was really little, using phone books under his feet and towels behind/around him to fill in the space. We helped him bounce just a tiny bit each time.
It was a long time before I turned the lights/sounds on since I didn’t want to overwhelm him or for him to get bored with it too soon. Before I knew it, he grew, filled in the space and was bouncing like a crazy person. I can’t wait for baby #2 to enjoy it as well!!

Hi I have just bought a jumper for my daughter as I put her in one at a baby expo and she loved it. But I should have gotten it sooner. The only reason I didnt is that the jolly jumper was promoted as bad as it is supposed to cause hip problems…but i think that as long as it is only for a short time it shouldnt be a problem. Like i said i regret not getting it sooner for my daughter as she loves it…

I liked the idea of it, but the earlier ones were hard to do up with all those shoelaces, and that was frustrating. Last bub I had a press stud one that was better but still felt there wasnt enough body support.