Anyone play foreign language CD while baby sleeps?

Hi Kimba15!

Where did you get the french cd? Do you mind to post here the website of that product too?

Thanks

Hi Danielle,

I bought it from yourbabycanread.com.au

Look at your local library for foreign language cd’s that will help you alot and save on the cost. That is where I get some of my other foreign language cd’s from.

Hope that helps

Thanks Kimba for the info.

Sad to say, our local library here is not as good as what you have there.
In our province, we only have 1. From our place, you need to travel 15km before you get there.
Most of the people here don’t use the library anymore maybe because the
facility and the books are not up to date.

How I wish we have the same library as yours.

Thats goota suck, even our library is terribly underfunded ( I think) that I am writing to the council about it because they do provide the community with so much.

So are you in Canada some where? Im taking a stab because you said you lived in a province?

How i wish we live there. :laugh: I live in the Philippines.
Forgive me if this is out of topic but just want to say…
US$1 = Php 48 ( pesos ) You see, purchasing these good products really
hurts our pockets. And the shipping cost… one time I paid $78 for the shipping cost
from US to the Philippines.
But I don’t regret. They have been very useful and I believe my son learned so much.

There are a lot of good products. My dream is to have them all for my son. I wish… :happy:

Ayesha :slight_smile:

I thought about that too… then i thought wouldn’t their subconscious associate quran with sleeping then? you know like when they always say create a bedtime routine so that your mind is ready to rest etc…

I’d be scared to do that then find that the kids start dozing off whenever they hear Quran ;D

I think the words used can also create a change in behavior patterns, so that only ideas that are in line with your morals/values at home should be played during sleep. For instance, I never sleep with the TV on. You have no control over what will pop onto the screen and get into your subconcious.