Anyone live in Washington state?

I was wondering if anyone lives on the west coast of Washington, near Tacoma or Seattle? I have 2 girls, 2 1/2 and 6 mos. I would love some parents to get together with and have playdates and parent playdates. Lol. I always feel like other parents feel I am acting like my daughter is better than theirs. My daughter is advanced, yes, and their is nothing I can do about it. I hardly ever mention all the things she is doing, because it makes them feel awkward. But she actually is behind a lot of the kids I see on here.
I just recently started a few months ago teaching her reading and math. She has always been advanced. But I, being nieve, didn’t realize how much young children can actually learn. So she was always bored. I taught her body parts, letters, shapes, colors, and she amazed me with how quickly she learned them. But now she is doing so amazing. I just want someone I can talk to about early childhood education with. And not think I am bragging about my daughter. I an simply fascinated by their little minds.