anyone hosting their own baby shower?

i have decided to host my own baby shower, i don’t have many family or friends and the ones i have have not offered. so i was wondering if anyone else has done this and if you have any advice.

I don’t have any advice for you, but I wanted to wish you good luck with it. Are any of your family members aware that you would like one before you plan your own? People may think that planning your own shower goes against accepted mainstream etiquette norms, just so you are aware. See if you can plan it but put your sister or mom’s name on it if that sort of thing is important to you. Let us know how it goes.

i also have no advice for this but keep staye on your plan and share your experience with us and gud luck

Well, we did this, but this is the norm here. What exactly do you want to know?

Oh, just now I realize this is OLD. It was on recent threads but I believe there is no need to answer :yes:

I never hosted a baby shower, but I’ve been a guest at a few ones and I think that the most important thing for a host is choosing games and other entertainment. And for guests it’s, of course, baby shower gifts. I spent a lot of time making a decision what would be a useful present for a new mom.