Anyone have the lyrics to Little Pim French Bop?

In an effort to step up our language learning efforts, I want to try learning the words to songs rather than just play them in the background. So, does anyone have the lyrics to the songs on Little Pim French Bop? All I can find online are the song names.
Thanks

Finally got around to searching for lyrics to these songs:

1. Tap Tap Tap (Violette de Bartillat)
  2. Sur Le Pont D’Avignon (Mathieu Lenestour and Jean-Francois Alexandre) www.mamalisa.com/?t=es&p=155&c=22 www.youtube.com/watch?v=uJKfxtYAt0s
  3. Il Etait Un Petit Navire (Mathieu Lenestour and Jean-Francois Alexandre) www.mamalisa.com/?p=139&t=es&c=22 www.youtube.com/watch?v=pHNiPMO5q_s
  4. Frere Jacques (French Songs for Kids) www.mamalisa.com/?p=180&t=es&c=22 www.youtube.com/watch?v=BC6rvbxdywg
  5. Bebe Dors (Violette de Bartillat)
  6. Un Petit Pouce Qui Danse (Laura and Pierre) www.youtube.com/watch?v=-x5Gx06Vn-I
  7. Savez-Vous Planter Les Choux? (Charlotte Grenat) www.youtube.com/watch?v=uMIyKweAptk www.mamalisa.com/?t=es&p=162&c=22
  8. Viens Dejeuner (Violette de Bartillat)
  9. Tapent, Tapent Petites Mains (Laura and Pierre) www.mamalisa.com/blog/tapent-tapent-petites-mains-clap-clap-little-hands-a-french-pat-a-cake-song-with-a-youtube-video/ www.youtube.com/watch?v=_AdLfZVlqJE
  10. Les Petites Marionnettes (Pierre) www.mamalisa.com/?t=es&p=151&c=22 www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tm1X6B3ttkI
  11. Fais Dodo, Colas Mon P’tit Frere (Chloe Vincent) www.mamalisa.com/?p=181&t=es&c=22 www.youtube.com/watch?v=LB-RUwDaz20
  12. Au Clair De La Lune (Mathieu Lenestour and Jean-Francois Alexandre) musicvideoswiz.com/artist/Mathieu%20Lenestour%20and%20Jean-François%20Alexandre www.youtube.com/watch?v=IYLTc3tGdzc www.mamalisa.com/?p=161&t=es&c=22