Anyone from INDIA?

Hi Friends…
Anyone from India?
We can understand our cultural situations better and help each other in much better ways anyone from India let know…

hi I am from south africa but living in india past 5 years

Hi, I am from india…
I love this site… But, it sure is a big pain to find time to shows my daughter this. By the time, I am homw from office, I am tired and so is she… So, we have a quick dinner and play for sometime… and its time for bed…
How are u managing???

Hi Pallavi,

I am A housewife,But Things here are different as compared to abroad, Ouer peoples mindset, our lifestyle, everything…
So its difficult for us everytime we want to do something different for our kids is not easily acceptable by our inlaws especially if they are from remote ares and not much educated…

Hi Krisha,

We are from India but currently based in Singapore. Can very well understand your concerns. I feel that mothers are the best judge of their kids, so whatever you feel is right for your child…please do that.

In India, infant education is yet to gain popularity and whenever we mention to anyone (our friends and family)…they too feel that it’s too much and we should let kids grow up without this pressure.

I personally believe in it (even though my husband doesn’t) and follow (whatever little can do for my baby).

So please continue to give your baby as much as you can. HAVE FUN!!

hI KRISHA,

I’M FROM INDIA , THERE IS YET NO SUFFICIENT AWARNESS RELATED TO THE INFANT EDUCATION. BUT DR. MR. & MRS GITANJALI SHAH FROM SUPRAJA FONDATION ARE TAKING THE EFFORT OF THE SAME BY INTRODUCING COURSE “BRAIN STIMULATION”. THEY ARE GREAT FAN OF MR. GLEN DOMAIN & ARE TRYING TO HELP US IN THE INFANT EDUCATION.

I’M ONE OF THEIR STUDENT. MY DAUGHTER HIRAL IS 5 MTS. OLD & I HAVE STARTED SHOWING HER BLACK & WHITE BOARD, BLACK & WHITE CARDS, MATHS CARDS. STILL MORE TO DO. WELL .

TELL ME ABOUT U’R EFFORTS TOWARDS YOUR KID.

SARIKA

Hi All,
Good to know that there are someone from INDIA, it means we are changing our mindset to improve the type of education we give to our kids.
I keep doing novelty things for my daughter every now and then.
I have made a new playlist in LR thats about Indian food.Also Indian Freedom fighters is under work.
I read her story books and also Draw cartoons or pictures of birds flowers various things to her.
I also brought some educational toys that are easily available in INDIAN markets…
Now a days I am searching for a BIG magnetic Alpha Numero Board.
from Happy hours but shop keeper is unable to get it since it is out of stock.
In this ways i am trying to improve her skill.
Once she is 3 I am planning to introudce with some painting art and fun…
Keep posting about ur ways to help each other better.

Hi Sarika,
Can I have the details about SUPRAJA FONDATION & what all topics are included in “BRAIN STIMULATION” course?

Hi Krisha
I m from India (Mumbai) .But from past 1 yr i m staying in USA.I do lot of thing for my son to teach him.I did ISP(Infant Siddh Programme) course in India when i was pregnant.It’s same as Glenn Doman’s course.Course have changed my life and attitude towards my son’s education.I can say thanx ISP and offcourse Glenn Doman the founder of early learning

Sapna

HI KRISHA,

I’m busy in office right now, i will send u the topics afterwards. Gud day.

SARIKA

HI Spana,

From where had u done ur ISP course, Can I have the details please,
As I am planning for the second child, and it might be helpful for me too.

Hi,

I’m from India too.

Vidyut

Hi, I am from India too, Mumbai to be precise.

Hi Jayashree, I’m from Mumbai too! Where in Mumbai?

hallo !!! jayshri
i ashutosh from india n was from mumbai and now staying @ aurangabad… am interior architect n my wife( her name is also jayshri ) and me, both enjoying brill softwares for our little world ( meet and tej ) what about u…

hi
im from india,now in malaysia.my son is 29 months old,when i came to india i bought littlegems brain stimulation kit,but it isnt a worth purchase,pictures in cards are not clear, moreover they use a stencil to write the english,tamil,hindi cards,which my son hates to c.now i made cards of my own& using it.my son is really interested in doing puzzles,so i bought SMART early years puzzles,which are so nice,it taught him colours,shapes.ok moms keep posting ur ideas

hi everyone!
I am from India, Bangalore.
my son loves brillkids… & starfall a lot…
he is almost 32 months and is very energetic… I plan his daily activities. he goes to a play school so 3 hrs are gone there. we do a lot of reading , playing with puzzles, & coloring. we have a big black board so he loves to scribble on it. as of now he can draw a circle, horizontal line & vertical line… I draw a lot of pictures for him along with their names. sometimes I write a lot of alphabets and numbers(1 to 9 as of now) & ask him to find. he loves this game. whether he picks up the right letter or not he is always the winner.
we go out in evening for cycling , playing with ball( kicking & throwing) & sometimes to the park.
meal time is for dvds or brillkids…
I have done ISP course so used to show him flash cards but now its only brillkids…

http://forum.brillkids.com/india-b87/so-who-here-is-from-india-or-have-indian-roots/

Check this link :slight_smile:
BTW I am from Mumbai India