Anyone been onto rightbrainparenting.com?

I am MOST annoyed - At the first screen, it says that if you enter in your email address, you will receive $150 worth of acitivites free!

So… I signed up! And as soon as you DO provide your details, it says that you actually have to pay $25! I LOOOVE being taken for a ride.

Waiting for the spam to follow in my inbox. I hope not!!!

But on youtube, some of her posts are really actually quite great.
Has anyone been onto her site and paid the moola?

AAAHHH!!! ANNOYED AT THE LIE!!! How can you have something right brain - which is based out of love and then have a lie on your front page? CRRRAZY!!

Well, it’s now $87 worth. :slight_smile:

( www.rightbrainparenting.com )

I too would like to know if anyone had entered and got some FREE stuff as is announced.
Even though the FREE material is value now US$ 87

Hmmm… Interesting. Sites like that make me nervous.

Hi All,

I can inform you that I tried the site and I would recommend you to do NOT try it. It is a FAKE :tongue: . They don’t give you any material and they just said that you need to buy something else.

I have not receive any email yet, but as Sarah said, it will probably be just spam emails, garbage.

Be careful if you don’t have a virus program to protect you, I can guess that it could have even virus.

Take care,
Gilma

I have received one or two genuine emails - RB parenting tips. But basically, it’s just a ploy to further sell some RB parenting tips - which I DEFINITELY am not paying for - given how I was mislead!