any tips?

my daughter balqys got flu + cough + fever today.Last night the temperature is so high,I can’t sleep,felt so worry.she’s vomit after drink a bottle of milk,luckily after vomiting,the temperature is decrease but still in fever.wonder how to stop the flu immediately,I hate to give my child a medicine,is there any chance i can get any natural formula-food/fruits or vege to stop it…

Hi there, when we first moved to Japan, my daughter had her first fever while she was about 10 months old. I was so desperate n worried, we took her to the doctor, he did not prescribe any medicine, just told us to take off her clothes n expose her until her temp drop to 36.5c. I was suspicious at first, but i followed what he tols us to do. It worked! And it worked everytime after that. However, if her temp remains after 48 hrs, it is advisable to take her to see the doctor. Make sure she has a lot of fluid. Get well soon!

First of all, if she is that sick, take her to the doctor! You want to make sure she doesn’t have something serious. To lower her temp, you can try giving her a bath in cold water. Just run the cold water from the tap and put her in. It will be very cold at first, but she will get used to it, and it will lower her temp. Also, run a humidifier in her room when she is sleeping. It will help her breathe easier.

If your child has a bacterial infection, she needs medicine and only an antibiotic will do. I don’t think you can stop the flu immediately, it has to run it’s course but the doctor should be involved to make sure there are no complications. I think there is a supplement called Oscillococcinum that helps with the flu and it is natural, but I still think the doctor should be involved because the doctor would know whether your baby has the flu or some other problem.