any body with interracial children

i am a single mother with a biracial son. i would like to know if there are others on this forum.

I’m caucasian (Australian) and so are my kids, but my brothers and sisters are all half-melanesian. They got opportunities I didnt get because they were considered to be aboriginal although they were Pacific Islanders. (I’m envious). And they’re all more exotic looking than I.

My twins are biracial, they are Fil-Am. I’m Filipina & my hubby is American.

I’m latin (Colombian) and my husband is caucasian (American). Even though I’m a latin I’m as white as my husband and have green eyes, some people think I’m Russian lol My husband jokes because nobody could tell my daughter is half latin and he imagines the future when people will see this caucasan girl speaking fluent Spanish with no accent, some will freak out lol

Yes, my boys are half Caucasian (American) and half Asian (Japanese). When my oldest was born, a lady said he looked like a Japanese version of my husband. :laugh:

My son is half filipino/half american. My grandpa was from spain so I don’t look like so filipina. People can’t tell if I am Mexican or what, so my son does not look asian at all.

Yes…I am peruvian, brown eyes,brown hair my husband is american but his grandparents are from German, he is brown eyes and brown hair also. My daughter looks 100% latina!!!you know big brown eyes and brown hair…I love her so cute!!!