Another great website for Pre-K to 5th grade homeschoolers

As you can probably guess I love surfing the net late at night when I do my curriculum for the next day or week since I am a stay at home mom (homemaker) with 2 small children, while they are sleeping. :yes: Anyway here is a site that I just found and I incorprated the activities into my June -August monthly themes.
http://www.tlsbooks.com/

They have great worksheets based on grade levels, subjects or theme units. :nowink:

I am up to August with my faith based curriclum, it is a hard, time consuming job, but in order to get the materials that I am looking for I surf the net and make my own as well, so to all of you out there keep up the good work, snd I will try my best to continue giving you websites that you may can use. :biggrin:
As soon as I am finished with gathering all of my toddler-pre-K curriculum I will be glad to share it.

Thanks, karma to you. I like the website. I think I will incorporate some of the math worksheets with my son.

Thanks so much, the website is great. I am looking forward to homeschooling my son, but I am still in the beginning stages of figuring out how I am going to make it all happen. Thanks again!!

Great website, thank you !

I would love to find this kind of worksheets in other languages too but homeschooling is forbidded here anyway… :mellow:

hey thanks. this is great :biggrin:

thanks to you mother of faith. will look forward also for your toddler to pre-k curriculum.
it will surely help a lot of parents here :biggrin:

ohh that;s a good one!
try also this one:
www.first-school.ws

i found it very interesting :smiley:

Thanks for sharing!!!Karma to u.

I have a sample of my curriculum in the activities download section, Resurrection Poem Book and activities. I take poems, songs, and turn them into a curriculum. I plan on uploading the rest of the curriculum on this theme soon. There are 8 sets on this one little poem. I usually create 200 or more pages for one poem or song including, spelling, reading, math, science, prewriting skills, and so on.

Great website! I’ve been looking for free worksheets like these. Thanks again mother of faith.

www.experiland.com is a great website for homeschooling science resources for K-8. Karma to all.