Another ?? about sponsorship

I am waiting to get my computer looked at before trying the trial version of LR (have gotten a taste of it from free trial on Ipad) but have some questions for when computer is ready… I think it may be a good fit for our 6 yr old daughter with DS and was hoping after getting the whole program she could incorporate it with her learning at school. Will I be able to load it onto a computer at school for her use there? I also want it available at home. How will that work? Will the school have to buy a copy? I am planning to apply for the Special Needs scholarship and hope that helps us get the program but how about the school?? Hmmm??? Help me please.

BEM, each license can be used on two computers! It is done especially for the situations like that – child using it at their parent’s and grandparent’s house, with parent and therapist, etc

On the other hand IF the school does work with special needs children, and is interested in incorporating the program with other special needs children in their care, there might be a school grant available from EEECF, they can contact EEECF directly – http://www.eeecf.org/sponsorships/charitable-institutions.php or can communicate through you.

If they will be incorporating the program in your daughter’s schooling, they probably will be interested to make it available to other children with special needs, especially since they already would look into logistics of syncing it with their teaching routine.

Documenting the implementation may help other schools serving special needs children to benefit from Little Learner grants and scholarships.

Thank you for info. I will be speaking with them on thurs at our parent conference. She is included in our public school but i will see if there are any other students who would be using it which would warrent them getting their own version thru the grant. Otherwise we will share our 2nd “copy” with them for her use. Wonderful -thanks!!! When that times comes may need tech help making it happen! Not real computery! Ha.

Have you begun using the program yet? How does your child like it? I am looking at this program for my son with down syndrome?

Have you begun using the program yet? How does your child like it? I am looking at this program for my son with down syndrome?