An eager-to-teach-her-kid mom

Hello all,

I have a 4 month old child and I have been researching early learning techniques for sometime now. Now that Shree is 4 months I think I will start with the program. I guess Little Reader Lite is a fantastic tool to start with.

Do you have any inputs while starting to teach with this software. Would love to hear.

Many Thanks

welcome to the forum and happy to see you here.

ya we have some in little reader lit but more customising and you can add more file to little reader home basic.
you can also down load from free downloadable slideshows an plash card, all ready made.

make sure to browse the forum so you could find much interesting and useful information. feel free to ask and share your ideas

Hi and welcome to the forums! It’s great to have you here! Feel free to browse the forums and add to any discussions that interest you. You can also read our FAQs page to learn more about LR. http://www.brillkids.com/support/little-reader-faq.php Or you can read the LR help manuals and watch the video tutorials.

Please let us know if you have any questions or need any help getting around. We hope to hear more from you soon!
Nikki

Thanks guys… Great place this!!! Can’t wait to get my kid started on this…

Hello and welcome to this fantastic forum!

I look forward to getting to know you better and reading your posts. Please feel free to browse around. Also please feel free to join your country of origin board, This will help you get connected with other like minded parents from your country but also give you a place where you can talk freely about issues related to early education, and activites in which you may be able to get your child/ren involved in

Kimba15

Hello Suteja! :blush:

Welcome to our BrillKids Forums!

Be sure to browse through the different topics on early education here in the forums - and please feel free to participate in the discussions, too! We hope that you will share your parenting experience with us here, and I look forward to reading about your adventures while teaching your little one!

We also recommend visiting our BrillBaby website for more information about how to teach your baby - the site covers several topics that may interest you: from prenatal stimulation to life skills to teach your little one.

We’re glad to have you!

Lappy :happy: