Aloha everyone!

Just introducing my self to you all. I’m currently a new mommy to a now already 4 month old (my first) named Keiran. I live in Hilo, Hawaii and teach special education science in high school. I happened to stumbled upon this site after searching for black, white, red images for my baby to help stimulate him. We’ve been getting a bit bored with the current activities and were looking for new things to try. Keiran seems to be more visually aware and is always eager to look and explore new things. Hopefully the resources on this site will help me keep up with his explorations. I’ve already made a set of flash cards for him and he seems to take to them enthusiastically. I also joined to connect with other mommies (and daddies if any) that have similar interests in educating and stimulating their child beyond just “play”. Feel free to message me anytime. I’d love to start a chat with you.

Aloha!

Welcome, Flower! If you’re looking for early learning resources and other parents who are enthusiastic in teaching their babies, you’ve certainly come to the right place!
:slight_smile:

Hope to see you around often, and let us know if you have any questions!

KL
PS - those are very nice pics of Keiran! :slight_smile:

Welcome!

You have a very handsome baby. :slight_smile:

You have come to the right place if you are looking for people interested in educating and stimulating their children. I have learned so much reading different threads.

Special education science sounds very interesting. We’d love it if you would share some of the things that have helped in your teaching. :biggrin:

Feel free to join in any of the chats going on. :slight_smile:

Hello and welcome to this fantastic forum!

I look forward to getting to know you better and reading your posts. Please feel free to browse around. Also please feel free to join your country of origin board, This will help you get connected with other like minded parents from your country but also give you a place where you can talk freely about issues related to early education, and activites in which you may be able to get your child/ren involved in.

Kimba15
Ps Gorgeous baby

Welcome aboard! You have discovered the greatest forum on the web - looking forward to learning more about you! :smiley: