all children are born genuis

hi,
My name are idowu helen
is it true thast all children are born genuis

Every child is born genius,but to know that geniusness parents has to understand themselves through meditation,and pranayam…

Thank you,
Jessynaidu.

I think that is not true!!I believe all children are born with capacity to learn depends of the adult in teaching this child and give opportunities to the child to learn.
Give them a good enviroment. If you expose to a child who is 4 years old to learn 400 hundred colors, he will learn them. but if you expose to a child at age of 4 to learn 5 colors , he only will learn those 5 colors.
You need to motivate their brain to learn more more an more, and the youngest the child is the better!!

Yes you are true,

but, though the parents are sending them to play schools for more exposes,they r still getting confused sometimes on their genius that’s the reason i told that if you are into more spiritual…then it will be very easy to understand your child,

And spirituality is nothing but understanding self.Because most of the children learn by seeing parents . :slight_smile: :slight_smile: If the parents are in relaxed condition, then they will be becomming a good learner and teaching children many things.

Thank you,
Jessynaidu,
India.

Yea I have to agree with PY…
I think as parents we can motivate them, see their potential and help them to be the best they can be.

As far as “geniuses”…I dont think all children are born geniuses and I doubt that Einsteins parents were spiritual, as matter of fact most of the “geniuses” I read about (like Einstein, Mozart, Van gogh) they were far from spiritual in the society they lived in at the time.
To get to know oneself is more about being consciously aware. Spiritual is creationism to me, and I m against imposing any type of religion on children so, …I apologize if I sounded offensive to anyone. I m just trying to make my point.
Thanks!
Eve