Agenda App For Early Learning

Can anyone suggest an app that one could use on the iPhone to record what you’ve done each day with your child? Or plan out activities for the week/day.

I have been looking for one too!

I’m using RTM or remember the milk on ipad! I set some activities to repeat ‘daily’ so when it’s completed today it’s automatically added to tomorrow’s list. It’s free.

Thank you baz, that might work!!

Baz,
Karma, and Thanks for the recommendation! We downloaded it this morning and are loving it! Simple, useful, easy to use, and I LOVE that I can input my daily, weekly, or monthly goals. Not to mention that We can keep a running grocery list that both hubby and I can access and update independently, with no forgetting of things.

One thing I would say to those interested: make SURE that when you go to the app store you don’t purchase “Don’t Forget the Milk!”-- it is a poor (IMO!) knockoff, and it is not free to download :slight_smile:

I have been using an app called wunderlist hd. I found it under the education category in the app store under the apps for teachers section. It may not be exactly what you are looking for but I thought I would let you know because this has been the best way for me to organize all tasks I need to get done in regards to creating learning material.

Thanks for the karma!
I got Wunderlist the same time as RTM and after I used RTM, I deleted all other ‘task’ apps.
With RTM I can create tags, and set tasks to repeat (daily, weekly, biweekly, monthly, etc) both highly useful functions missing in Wunderlist…