Advanced reader need new books

Hello everybody,
It’s been a while since I came here… My son is going to 4 th grade already (after he skipped a year in first grade) and I would need some ideas for him what to read. He loves hystory, mythology, animal stories… His Lexile level is about 1100 or above, I don’t know excactly.
Please share some ideas if you have.
Thank you so much and have a great day.

This is really great to read that you kid is so much interested in reading books & you are a great mother that you are guiding him in a brilliant way that other parents should be. My niece is almost 6 years & she reads different books to enhancing her GK I really admire those children who loves to read books. Basically my sister also wants some great ideas for my niece to make her read the knowledgeable books. I suggest her to subscribe some back to school exclusive coupons she has availed many books in a discounted way from this store.

A 4th grader can read books like whimpy kids, Gerinimo Stilton, They have to focus on small story books which have color pics and words. Also, I would suggest The jungle book for children that age. It’s kind of a complete package.