AD-Teaching Children Music membership site

I have been building my music website, www.teaching-children-music.com for a few years now and have recently uploaded several free printables. I would like to announce the new subdomain I have added, which is a membership website with all of the previous digital products I made, and which I am continually building. It is $20 for year’s access, and there’s an affiliate program too. members.teaching-children-music.com

Here’s an e-book sample of my work: http://www.teaching-children-music.com/products/Music_Games_and_Activities.pdf

www.youtube.com/watch?v=6v-0TCigKzA

www.youtube.com/watch?v=A8f9_nCIBVY

Yay, Tamsyn! I was sorry to find out that I’d missed your Kickstarter, and I’m glad you’re going ahead with this.

I love The Solfege Train, which I bought from Tamsyn a year ago. With this membership, it’s available both as a book and printables, if you want to use it screen free, which was important to me when I got it, or as interactive videos, which are the way we’re going now.

Seriously, learning Moveable Do with the Solfege Train taught me more about music theory than 10 years of piano lessons. It teaches ear training and theory, two things I’m seriously weak on, in a very EL way (my 2 year old does fine).

I totally recommend this as what to do after Little Musician. And there’s even more stuff I haven’t even looked at yet! I’m really excited about it!

Tamsyn, I’m so thankful that I subscribed to your website because a lot of treasure to find like printables and videos. The printables are really great because I can apply it to my daughter who is 3 yrs old what we have learned in Little Musician. She loves the games though I changed it a bit to suit her interest but so far she likes them. I am also learning because I dont have any music background except drawing of staff :biggrin:
I highly recommend it to everyone because the are tons of stuff there and I know Tamsyn keeps on adding more :smiley:

Thank you, both, for you kind words. :happy: