Activities for babies

What other activities can be played with 5 1/2 months old baby as she is not showing any interest in flashcards or ppt slides?
From 2-3 days don’t know why, she is completely silent, being in our own world, not showing any attention when we play with her. Any right brain activities to do or play with my baby. Please help…

Is she not responding in any way? Have you had her hearing and eyesight checked? What does your doctor say about her development? What activities have you tried, and how has she responded? There are many activities that 5.5 month olds usually enjoy, but it would help to have a little more background.

i think u can try to get her attention ready first by making sure that her essential needs already satisfied(she is not hungry,clean,in a good mood ,and so on).then start to play with her to get her smile.try to focus her attention by bringing her lovely stuffed toy on the pc and try to mime the words after the pc as if the toy is talking to her or repeating after what’s said.try to b short slide shows first and give her warm hugs and and bravoooos at the end.i wish this could help. :slight_smile:

try to start with playing fingers:

http://hk.myblog.yahoo.com/shellychan2008/article?mid=938