About Us

Hoping to get a lot from this forum, so figured we’d share a little about us. Short, sweet and to the point: DS born July 2009, DD born May 2011. Intuitively started DS early on languages (eng, span, fren, asl … and some japanese), reading, math, physical abilities, music, geography, emotions, etc. Up until I was due with DD we had an au pair for DS, so it was great teaching him between the two of us while I worked too. Things didn’t work out well with our next two au pairs, though, the last one claiming it was too much work with two kids (It’s child’s play, come on ;)) Issues with DD pregnancy and recovery set us ‘back’ a bit (back from our own schedule, not in comparison to anyone else). Attempting to adjust with the two and keep them on their learning path while working didn’t work so well, so I recently cut back on work and now we’re ready to get going again, which is what led to hours and hours researching and eventually to this forum - yay. Glad you guys are here & I’m looking forward to learning from you all!

We’re glad you found us. :slight_smile: