ABOUT PLAYING / TALKING

Hi,

Maybe this is a weird question, but how much do you play and talk to your children? I’m a working mommy and when I am home with my daughter, I always have the feeling,that I have to play with her. Or talk to her all the time, so that she hears the sound of language. Sometimes, when I let her play by herself, it gives me a bad feeling, that I’m not doing enough for her… does someone understand that?

How much do you play with your children?`And how much and when do you talk to them?

hi,
i am a housewife… i try my best to spend as much time possible with my daughter. what i know is that childrean learn from communications.if they are all alone like no body in the house apart from her parents, than they need someone to talk to and play with,so i play with her,talk to her,teach her new words althought she is still small to speak,bt she does understand. i feel really nice playing with her and talking to her. if u feel to play with your child than u should play. once they will grow u you will realize u missed alot of fun being with them. so enjoy playing with your child when ever you get time.