Abou Jonas

Hello Everyone ! :slight_smile:

My name is Ramy, and i’m the father of Jonas (Little Boy, Born June 15th 2009).

We always loved St. John (both me and my wife) and since the name is pretty common in here, we went for the Lithuanian derivative of St. John (being Jonas :D).

In Lebanon, once you get your first male born, your name shifts to ‘Abou X’ (X replacing your son’s name).

So i’m Abou Jonas (aka Ramy!).

I’m here to learn about how i can give the best to my child. I know i will give him unbound love and probably that’s enough by itself… some additional stimulation wouldnt hurt !!!

Cheers to All ! :slight_smile:

Hi Abou Jonas,

Welcome to the forum. Here you will find lots and lots and did I mention lots of information about teaching your baby. Your little boy is very lucky to have you as his Daddy.

Kimba

Hi and welcome to the forums. It’s great to have you here! Feel free to browse the forums and add to any discussions that interest you. Please let us know if you have any questions or need any help getting around. We hope to hear more from you soon!
Nikki

Hi and welcome here! Are you or your wife Lithuanian?
“We always loved St. John (both me and my wife) and since the name is pretty common in here, we went for the Lithuanian derivative of St. John (being Jonas biggrin).”
What stands for Jonh in Lebanon?
Enjoy the forum! :smiley:

Hello There,

Nopez, we’re both lebanese… but through the searching on the web we got the Lithuanian Derivative !

and John in Lebanese is Youhana !

Pronounced sa

You Han Na