ABCs decoration bedroom

Hi,
I am going to re decorate my baby’s bedroom, she has this flowers, butterflies in her bedroom and some animales too,but now I am going to make ABC s decoration myself…any suggestions?

I’ve looked at foam letters that are sold for stamping or painting. The ones I saw were 2 inches tall. You could use your choice of colors in acrylic paints.

That’s my only idea at the moment. :slight_smile:

Thanks Then for the idea. :smiley:

Maybe you could buy wood letters that are sold at crafty stores (like Michael’s o Hobby Lobby) and paint them in different colors. (this way they are not so expensive. You can buy them already painted but they can get pricy). So far we do it with the magnet letters on the refrigerator. Every week we put a new affirmation like “Valerie is smart” next week "Valerie is happy. She loves it because of the colors!

Hope this helps you a little bit to come up with a wonderful idea! Keep us posted :slight_smile:

Karma to both of you…thank you for their time girls.

that 's gud idear to decoration bedroom …thanks for the idear

I am so inspired by the artisans at Etsy.com. You can search ABC decoractions and find all sorts of adorable handmade products to purchase or use as a jumping board for your own creations!
Recently I spotted this too cute for words “Now I Know My ABCs” mobile at MiChiMa’s site on Etsy!

Thanks tornado…that is a good idea.
karma to you.

I have started taking photographs of letters that make up my son’s name. For instance, I took a photo of the “L” in the Hollywood sign, the “O” in an Old Navy sign, a really cool “C” from a local coffee shop’s sign, etc. I am going to frame each letter and hang them over his crib so it spells his name!

Thank you this is an other great idea too!!!Karma to you :slight_smile: