A great French resource for rhymes (inc lyrics), stories with narrations

Hello all,

Here is a site that enables you to dowload the stories and music for free. For those who don’t speak French, click télécharger to download :slight_smile:

http://www.iletaitunehistoire.com/

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

What a wonderful resource!

The best feature is telecharger. Stories and songs recorded are sooo good!
Karma to you!

the site looks great. i’m sure my daughter will love it as we’re just starting to expose her to french and she absolutely loves songs. but apart from the basic ‘bonjour’ kind of french, i dont speak or read french and i didn’t know how to navigate the site. i couldn’t find telecharger either. i’ll keep looking though. But thanks a lot anyway for posting.

…and hi nadiaD!

Hi, Zoe22!
I have a Google toolbar and with that I have option to translate any page in any language to English! You might want to try that :yes:
First thing when you open this site, you need to click on 1 of the buttons from the vertical row on the left,-- you’re choosing song / story / fairytale option,
then click on one of the little buttons with images from the song/ story, once you’ll do that , It appears the page with the song or story.
The “telecharge MP3” option is one of the 3 buttons next to the page with the story or song. Just press it and run it on your computer!
Hope this helps.

Very nice place nic31600 even though i will have to practice my little french.
I can not access the google translation neighter, maybe because of the version but i can use translation in many languages with:

http://tradukka.com/

The thing is i have to type what i want to get translated.
Karma for this site nic31600.

thank you for the nice site . i am teaching my babies english french arabic , easy for me because i speak and write the three languages . one good dvd for babies to expose them to french is little pim . with the technology of today you can easy cut pictures from the dvd and make your own cards . than a bit older my daughter loved muzzy it is for her like cinderella story , first time i played it for her she wasn’t interested so i pt it aside got back to it after few months and now i am sick from it , she is not , asks for it all the time , i am considering buying the books that go with the program now that she is reading and likes to do few work sheets activities .
love
viv

with your instructions Nadiad i could download the pddf and mp3. My grandson will enjoy listening to the song of the wolf and at the same time learning about the clothes in french.
Karma for your explanation and karma to nic31600 for this place.