7 Reasons to get ABC Roundup from MonkiSee

• Teaches children capital and lowercase letters - That’s pretty much a no-brainer since the video is called ABC Roundup.
  • Just plain fun - The hosts are monkeys! Need I say more?
  • Chuck full of great vocabulary - Who couldn’t stand to learn some new words? Even I learned new words in the making of this video. :slight_smile:
  • Contains 26 playful poems - Poetry is very good for developing language and vocabulary skills.
  • Resembles read aloud time - We all know the benefits of reading to our children, but who feels they do enough of that each day? I know I don’t, and I am an avid reader.
  • Lively and exciting - That is also implied in the title, since a roundup is very active.
  • Includes great music - Features 2 original ABC songs and 2 silly raps, which might just be your favorite part of the video.

You can preview a sample clip of the ABC Roundup at http://www.monkisee.com/abc-roundup-dvd.html

Looks great Krista!!`

Hi Krista

When would this be available to order? I wanted to order the DVD set from the US website as it seems to be working out cheaper than buying it within the UK.

Many thanks
BT

This will be available on Friday the 28th. In just a few days.