6months- Math DVD?

Hello!
I’m looking for suggestions for Math DVDs that are good for a 6month old. Right now we are on disc 3 of your baby can discover. I know we could go on to YCCD but I think that is more for toddlers. He also gets a bit of math in with Tweedlewinks but what would you suggest?
My little one beams and squeals when I pull out his Doman Dot Flashcards or put Babies Don’t count on the iPad. He also loves LM

I am also interested in this. We do Tweedlewink, Little Math, Baby Bit, Your Baby Can Discover and the Miracle Math Music CD 1. I hadn’t thought of using the ipad so I’ll definitely check out that app.

I started with the Doman dots but they fell by the wayside - would you recommend using them even though we are using the other materials I listed?

Also, how often did you show each YBCD DVD?

Have you tried any math music? This is something I have been meaning to start. There is one math song, skip counting by 2s, on the Montessori Minutes CD we have been listening to, but other than that, I am out of ideas.

My son loves Doman Dots. He actually will squeal with joy when I pull them out, so that’s why we still do them. Plus my computer is not reliable and so we can’t always do LM.

We have been doing one YBCD DVD each day for a month, then on the first move to the next. Yesterday we just started the 3rd disc.

We are using the Musical Math System by SmartWav. On the 5th(Baby Z’s 6month birthday) we will start disc 2.

One thing I started doing a few months back is counting with Baby Z. While I’m rocking him to sleep I :

• Count to 100
  • Count to 100 by 2s
  • Count to 100 by 5s
  • Count to 100 by 10s
  • Count backwards from 100
    Now a lot of the time if he is fussing I just have to start counting and he settled.

I was thinking of maybe starting HeidiSongs musical Math

I feel pretty guilty reading this as both my two LOVE Doman dots but I haven’t been doing them. You’ve inspired me to get back to them this week.

I love the idea of counting to them daily - I’ll definitely be doing this. I’m reading the Well-Trained Mind at the moment & she recommends singing the alphabet song at every nappy change. I’ll add this, along with singing the phonic alphabet ala Sparkabilities.

BTW how often do you show Sparkabilities?

Those Heidi Math songs look great - another one to add to my wishlist!

I usually do Sparkabilities once a day during tummy time

Great - thanks for the info