63- day and 65-day Shichida Maths programme in Little Math

Hi there :slight_smile:
Can anyone provide me with an instruction how to create Shichida lessons in Little Math (the voice says the equation and only the answer card is flashed)? I would like to do that and if I manage to do so I would be happy to insert those files in Brillkids library. I have found some 65- programme files in this library but it seems a lot of days are missing. I would be really grateful for your help.

Regards,
Agnieszka Basta
https://teachyourbaby.pl/index.php/en/

I am looking for Math program to help my son learn addition, subtraction and multiplication flash card. Please share if any one have it

I have Brillkids Little Math and I really recommend it. You will get 10% discount if you use my code: BKAFF167008. Actually, the programme works only on one computer so nobody who bought it can share it. We are still using it. I am going to create Shichida lessons for this programme and put them in Brillkids library. Anybody who has Little Math will be able to download them for free.

I think that this program is quite interesting. Could you share that card for me to improve Math mindset for my son, please!! Thank you!