5 Month Old Saying Mam :)

Hello everyone ,
My Name is Catherine and Ive just joined.

My five month old has started saying mam and trying to stand etc , I feel she is quite advanced from a young age , extremely alert , never gets upset :slight_smile: Do you know of any good videos that will help me with her to learn more eg languages , music etc :slight_smile:

Thanks,

Catherine

Welcome to the world of early learning!
Sparkabilities is really great for babies and toddlers. You can get the DVDs or you can get the app which has free previews or you can buy the full version for $19.99 (I think) which ends up cheaper than buying the DVDs. It teaches shapes, colors, counting, letters, nursery rhymes, memory, etc.
Little Reader is an amazing program that will help teach your baby to read, expose her to new vocabulary, and so much more!
Little Musician is excellent for music.
For languages, you have many options including Little Reader in multiple languages. If you’re looking for DVDs, I like Little Pim and Wink to Learn. Whistlefritz is good for Spanish, and Kidstart Spanish is good for learning to read in Spanish.
A lot of people do Your Baby Can Read as well. There are so many options depending on what you want to do.
Ask lots of questions. The forum members are all very nice and helpful.
Good luck!

Thanks for all that information :slight_smile: :thumbsup: