2 year old Ella reading Chinese sentences on LR

Just a video update on Ella’s progress in reading Chinese. :slight_smile: I started showing her 1-2 Chinese lessons once a day on LR when she was 14-15 months old, starting initially with words, then couplets, phrases, and finally, sentences. For the purposes of making the video (and also to test her without her knowing it :biggrin: ), I made up some new sentences from words in her previous lessons, turned off the sound, and asked her to read them for me. I was amazed that she cooperated so well!

Well done Ella and great job mummy.

Awesome!!! Bun pat pat bun pat pat bun pat bun pat pat bun pat pat bun pat !!! Where did you get these chinese lessons? Did you made it yourself?

Thanks, Champdiva and Susan! :smiley:

Yes, I made them myself. The Chinese curriculum was not yet available 10 months ago when I started teaching her to read Chinese. I found that she learns faster using LR on the computer than using flashcards and books. It also holds her attention better. In addition to the Chinese words and sentences, I have also been able to teach her several Tang and Song poems using LR. Can’t say enough good things about LR! :smiley:

That’s a great video - Ella’s awesome! And thanks for your kind words on LR! :slight_smile: