2 languages in a flashcard

I am making flashcards for my 3 year old. If I want to teach him 2 languages using the same picture flashcards, can I print the 2 languages on the same card as the picture, or should I separate the words into separate card? If separate, should it be 1 language 1 card, or can both langauges be on the same card?

kattay,

I would recommend to do separate flash cards for each language and do the sessions separate too.

I think this thread will give you some light when teaching two languages.

http://forum.brillkids.com/teaching-your-child-signing-speaking-foreign-languages/teaching-language-e-mail-from-doman’s-institute/

Please let us know if you have any additional questions.

I agree with Joha… I think is better if you separate the flash cards in different language…we need to make them focus in one word…and then pass to the other flascard…if they see to words in the same flashcard we can create confusion…why?? because you will have to say the word loud in two different languages and their brain will get confuse.
I speak 100% spanish to my baby, and i do the spanish flascards,books,LR,ybcr with her. Her dady speaks 100% english…and the all the same I do but in english…so she can recognize who she will speak spanish with and english with…and she is 15 months old she understands everything I say and everything daddy says. She follows instructions too very good in both languages.

BeSIDES they understand if you tell them…we are going to do some english ok… and them ok we are done with english…now we are going to do some german or what ever language you want to teach her.
Hope this helps.
good luck

Thanks both.