10000 points- when oh when!!

been reall trying to get up to 10000points to get LR and is proving quite difficult. I recently read the post about how easy it is getting it, but just not workingfor me. I’m not giving up though, just keep taking my tiny baby steps! just wanted to let out a bit of a rant! Kudos to you guys with loads of points.

The fastest way to earn points is to upload files. You get points for every time someone downloads your file, so you earn points effortlessly. It’s going to be really hard to earn 10,000 if you don’t upload.

I don’t have LR to make slideshows, but I do have PowrePoint. Is there some way I can convert from PP to LR and upload both?

You can upload ppt and pdf files to our free download section.

http://forum.brillkids.com/forum-how-tos-and-faqs/the-loyalty-points-system/

Please see here for all the ways you can earn points.

So if I upload a ppt or pdf can people download them & convert them to LR themselves?

What does it matter if it’s for LR? You get points for anything you upload. A lot of people don’t have LR, so they look for quality PPT slideshows. Once you get LR, you can always convert your own files.

hi nohockaday
do i have to earn 10000 point on two month to get lr for free or the time isnt an issue here

i think time is not a matter :slight_smile:

Time doesn’t matter, but the 100% discount might not be around forever.

hi do you have any idea when this offer will finish

No one knows. When the admins feel like ending it, they will end it. There are a lot of changes to come in the future.