1 year old refusing to watch

Hi I have been using LM and LR for about a month now, initially my daughter seemed to like it and pay complete attention to it. Recently she sits on my lap for it (sometimes she wriggles and wants to get off) but then refuses to watch the computer screen.
Is she bored of it? Do other babies do the same with you? Is it ok…in the sense that maybe the sounds will ‘just sink in’ even if she is not watching??? Is there anything i can do to make her interested…
Any help from mothers who have been through the same would be much appreciated…specially if you went through it and your child proved to learn anyway…
thanks

Hi,
In my case my son also wanted to get off from my lap (may be because of the same thing repeating again and again or he is not intrested in that things) then i started showing him the things that he is intrested or the things he likes.then i stopped showing LR for some days.after that he is doing good with LR.
may be your daughter is knowing these all that you are showing her so u can try with the things she likes or interested in.How many times a day do you show her LM/LR ?If you are showing her LM/LR 3-4 times a day then may be you can reduce it.
Hoping this help you.

Hi! My daughter will only sit still on my lap when she’s really sleepy (About 2% of the day). She likes to climb the computer table and sit really close to the monitor (I guess she wants to get closer to the action! lol).

What I do when she seems bored with the playlist is include her pictures in the lessons. I made sentences like “Cammie is smiling.” and flash a pic of her flashing her toothy grin. I also put in "Cammie is sleeping, …is with Mommy and Daddy (w/ a pic of the three of us), …is with Granma, etc. You can also include a favorite toy like Pooh or Elmo, just to spice things a little. Seeing someone / something familiar puts a new twist in the lessons and it never fails to get my DD’s attention.

Hope this helps!