what diaper brand is best?

You can have a full cloth diaper stash for under $100 easily. It does not need to be $500.

I like to keep it simple. If I did over I would nix the fancy brands and just use flats, prefolds and wool.

I’ve always heard that huggies is better for little girls and pampers for little boys, but it’s probably best to try a small pack out and open them that way in small packs. you never know what your child may be allergic to and some have very sensitive skin. you can return unopened packages.

I know this might be a little off topic but I wanted to post it here because it is a little related to diapers. My child is two years old and not potty trained. I am 39 weeks pregnant so it is becoming harder to squat down and teach potty. I have tried so many things. I tried using the bathroom and demonstrating. I have tried keeping him in underwear with no diaper but he just uses the bathroom on the floor. I tried explaining to him not to do this and to call me when he is ready. I tried taking him to the potty every ten minutes. Nothing seems to be working. He is now at the point where he will call me and say “ka ka” after he already uses the bathroom. If anyone has tips, please help.

I like cloth diapers of bamboo.