Teaching multiplication facts - help please

GodLovesYou, if you go to my blog (http://earlyeducationessentials.com/) :blush: and sign up for “Learning ideas for every day” on the right, it should give you the link to the document I put together for our EL counting and cardinality activities.

Skylark,

I just clicked on your blog and see the beautiful blond children that I daily see on my French lessons. I am assuming they are yours. I did not know. They are precious.

Krista, thank you!

Yes they are mine – two oldest. Evangeline is 4.5 and Arthur is 3, they were 2.5 -3 and 1 at the time of filming and taking pictures for French curriculum :yes:

Thank you for warm words!

GodLovesYou, let me know if it worked for you to download my Math PDF with activities. I was trying to figure out for a while the best way to put some of the things I wanted to share with others without needing to send an email with attachment ( which being a busy mom might mean I forget to get to!), so if it worked I will be sharing more materials that way!

I saw them again this morning, Skylark, and I feel endeared to them now knowing they are your children. They are so cute. :slight_smile:

Hi Skylark, I signed up, but the weirdest thing happened, when I clicked the subscribe button, nothing happened. I thought maybe I hadn’t clicked it and I clicked it again. Then still nothing, I must have clicked it at least four times and then decided it was probably best to just wait and see if I got an email. I basically just stayed on the main page and acted like nothing happened. Then later I checked my emails and I got two confirm subscription emails, but nothing else with them. I don’t know if it was my computer or maybe my browser or what happened. It was really weird. Can’t wait to read it though.

I am curious to hear if it did not work for someone else? Because it worked beautifully and easily for me and those I asked to test it… Once I know what is the problem, I will try to fix it! May be you just need to use different browser? I used Firefox…

When you put your email in the box, you will receive a notification in your email box and by confirming it you will get a message with

link to PDF Book download. It makes it very easy for me to share it in this way, so I really hope it will work for you!

Thank you, Krista!! So sweet! :blush:

Hi Skylark,
I did end find that I got an email, but when I tried to download the attachment, I couldn’t get it to open. We use Yahoo Mail and when I clicked on the attachment it tried to open Windows Mail (which we have), but it brought up a error message (error in downloading) before Windows Mail ever opened. It didn’t show up as a pdf file, but a file extension that was .vcf. But that is all that came with that email for us. I don’t know if it has to do with Yahoo Mail or if it’s something else. I hope this info helps! :slight_smile: