Phone Conversation with the IAHP

This is really useful for us moms to understand why we need to teach our babies math. But my question is , if we were to stop teaching them for a few months and come back to it, do you think they(as babies) would still be able to start off from where they stopped? Mine is 10 months now and I have stopped for two months. When I do start back, I am hoping she will remember everything I taught her before…since what we read from here, does it sound like we should not be worried of them losing the information we taught?

Yes,thanks a lot, Liz. I read and enjoyed your math posts on the blog! :slight_smile:

Thankyou so much for your post domanmom.

I was a little sceptical of the math programme up uno the phone call you made to IAHP. I look forward to teaching my little girl math now. Just waiting on Little Math to come out.

Once again thank you so much.

Kimba

Thanks for posting this… I look forward to reintroducing math with my 2 and a half year old… and consistently doing it with my 7 month old

I needed this inspiration

Thank you so much for this post !

I’m quite tired these days because of a terrible cold and medication for a back pain but you gave me some energy talking about the math programm.

I have a new goal ! Start math as soon as possible with my 2 yo son !

Thanks !