I was ASKED to "speak" at the Library!

AND you can mention that for those who prefer to use paper copies, there is a print out option in LR, so they can get the best of two worlds :yes: organized prepared flashcards curriculum for 1 year with all the perks of videos, voices, customization AND a possibility to print it straight from there into a paper format!

Good luck! And keep us posted!

Wow! Everyone is just so encouraging! I’m glad to have you all share in my excitement. My hope is that they are as thrilled that I’m there as I am! lol You’re all giving me excellent suggestions - thank you for your input! ALL comments are welcome!

Perhaps a list of blogs of some of the early readers would be a good idea. I always find other people’s experiences helpful & it would show that it is more common (& succesful ) than many would believe.

Did my message with my handout from my talk come through? I finally pasted it & sent it in a message, rather than try to email again.

Great idea, KMum.

And no, your presentation did not come through. :frowning:

kizudo,
I just read about this great opportunity you have to share what you are learning and doing about early education. I am sure you are going to do an excellent job just being yourself and incentivate other moms (or grandmas in charge of kids) to look ino this. If it wasn’t for this excellent forum, i would never had confirm about babies learning to read and specially about LR that makes it much easier for parents to teach.

Keep us posted, who knows maybe this can be done in more places and make people aware of what babies have been missing.

Congratulations kizudo. I’m sure you’ll do well. Let us know how it goes. :slight_smile: